Saturday, December 24, 2016

Philippians 3

Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ v.8

Read chapter 3
This is probably my favorite verse of the whole Bbile and one I need to tell myself daily.  When I get caught up in comparison, lonely, different, etc, I ask myself do I consider it a loss compared to knowing Christ?  Am I willing to say I am fine being single the rest of my life and never marrying "losing" that opportunity so that I can know Chrsit more?  Or water else that matter at hand is.  Then this helps me change my attitude and mind about the matter- some moments harder than others- but what I desire.  That's how amazing Christ is!  Better than the best thing you can think of.  What do you need to let go of that you can know Christ more?  What would be the hardest thing to give up for Christ?

No comments:

Post a Comment