Monday, February 15, 2016

Psalm 75

"When I choose the proper time,
I will judge uprightly." v.2

Read chapter 75
God is never before His time, and He's never late.  His timing is perfect.  I'm a early type of person or at least get somewhere right on the dot.  I struggle with those that are late, not just randomly but on a regular basis.  It drives me insane to the point that one little thing can reck the rest of my day because my attitude becomes bitter.  I hate that about me, I just get into a rut of complaining and feeling disrespected that I can't get past it, I take it as a personal blow.  I wonder if it has something to do with my perception and distrust of God.  Do I think He's late to fulfilling a promise?  Do I have an expectation that isn't realistic or true? 
When God arrives He is swift in making His judgments, His setting things right, His staying true to His word, He remains faithful (2 Timothy 2:13).
Oh to learn God's patience when we want things here and now.  How are you trusting in God's perfect and proper time?

No comments:

Post a Comment