Thursday, July 2, 2015

Isaiah 30

"Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying,
“This is the way, walk in it,”
Whenever you turn to the right hand
Or whenever you turn to the left." v.21


Read chapter 30
Oh I can't wait for that day with the Holy Spirit is speaking directly in my ear telling me which way to go.  How hard some of the easiest decision to make are but also how messy it gets when a wrong decision is made.  Most people want to have someone else make the decisions or just have someone tell them what to choose whether it be what career should I choose, who should I marry, what should I do on my Friday night, etc.  I mean the Holy Spirit is going to even tell us literal directions of left or right; maybe for how to get to God's temple?   It amazing that Christ gives us free will but we also desire to be in His will.  Our desires should be His desires and until we understand His desires it's hard to understand His will first for the whole world and then for us as individuals.  Believers are sealed with the Holy Spirit and have Christ living in us once we believe today, but there is also the future kingdom and New Heavens and New Earth that this characteristic will be seen and present to all, not just the priests or "good" christians.  What direction are wishing God would tell you which to choose right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment